Prepare to fall in love with this beautiful brick, contemporary colonial in the coveted neighborhood of Annapolis Roads! This light filled home boasts numerous details and upgrades that make a house truly feel like home- hardwood floors, crown moldings, chair rail, sliding doors leading to a beautiful deck surrounded by trees and abundant nature, open concept kitchen with white cabinetry, cozy wood burning fireplace in the charming great room off the kitchen, a relaxing soaking tub in the master bath, neutral paint throughout and ample storage -the list is endless!!! The amenity rich community has a private beach with stunning views of the Bay bridge, a pavilion, grills, firepit and playground for great outdoor entertaining ,a boat ramp ,dock and numerous walking and jogging trails..... all blocks from your home! Roof, gutters, hvac and water heater have all been replaced in the past few years.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electri
2,602 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric service available
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Ice Maker, Intercom System, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- Palladian Windows
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Brick
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Chesapeake Bay
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees, Atrium. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Partly Wooded, Open, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded, Vegetation Planting.
- Community Amenities
- Bike Trail, Boat Ramp, Common Grounds, Picnic Area, Pier/Dock, Water/Lake Privileges
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price